November 24, 2007

2010 Print Prices




Session's $50.00


*Unlimited clothing changes allowed with all sessions.*


*There is no minimum order required.*


4 wallets, same pose- $12.00

3.5x5 - $9.00

4x6 - $9.00

5x7- $13.00

8x10 - $17.00

16x20 - $32.00


Digital Files "FULL CD SESSION"
$400.00- this includes the session fee.


"Baby  Bundle  Package" - $400.00 *HUGE SAVINGS!!*
4 sessions during the first year at any time you want. I recommend newborn before 10 days, 3 month, 6-8 month, and 12 months. You will receive at least 10 digital images that I select from your session, fully edited, in a CD from each session. You will also receive a "release form." The images are then yours to do whatever please with them. (birth announcements, party invitations, ect.)



Please contact me for event and wedding photography prices.



How long does a session last?
Please plan for 1-2 hours for your portrait session. Newborn sessions can last up to 4 hours.

Can I scan the pictures print proofs from the computer after I order them?
No. Scanning or printing images from your session are a violation of federal copyright law (even after you have purchased them).

Can I post images from my session on facebook?
Of course you can! If you bought the Full CD from your session the images are yours and you can do whatever you would like with them. If you did not purchase the CD I will provide low resolution images of my choice with my watermark on them for you.

When is the best time for my maternity pictures?
I prefer to provide maternity sessions after the 35th week of pregnancy but this is a personal choice as to how and when you feel comfortable.


I am about to have a baby. When is the best time to schedule a newborn session?
To ensure you get your choice of dates, please contact me in your last trimester, to schedule your newborn session. The best time frame to capture the "newness" of your baby is within the first 10 days.



Do you offer Gift Certificates?
Yes!



If you have any other questions please contact me at ransonetphone@aol.com

I hope to hear from you soon!

Ransonet Patterson Photography's Fan Box

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed